THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My 22nd Birthday (cont'd)

salam & hi....

this is the continuation from the previous post about my 22nd birthday~~
yesterday was a great day! i managed to celebrate my birthday with my parents and siblings!! they're in kL coz my father attended a conference here in Sunway.
so,it's just a simple celebration where we went for a lunch in Sunway & man, i'm full till nite yesterday, haha...

.:: with my mum, dad, little sister & little brother ::.

so, after the lunch my mum & dad ask me whether i want to go shopping or not for my birthday..being me, i said "okla," haha...

then we went to SenQ & i was just playing when i said i want an LCD tv but then my dad said...
"em, macam ok je tv nih..haaa, ambikla,"
& i was like, "........" (shocked)

so, there it was, my best birthday present so far from my parents, a 32-inch Samsung LCD tv! gosh, i am so going to play lots & lots of games after this....haha...thanks pops!

.:: the best birthday present ever!! ::.

well then, now i need to go eat, havent ate my dinner yet (fortunately, i am not on a "misi" like shah & lala, haha, sry guys, no hard feelings okeyh?)

oh,tomorrow will be the dawn of the paediatric posting....man, i kinda feel like the kids will be running away from me everytime i go & meet them, sigh~ (anyone want to be my ward partners for paeds??)

p/s: to everyone, remember that 2moro there'll be a meeting with Prof Norhayati (our deputy dean) at the auditorium at 5pm..she'll be telling us about our councellors, the coming UNPad students & about UKM accreditation...and after that, for the 4th years please wait for a while coz there'll be a briefing about our batch dinner by the Program Committee, tq :)

-XD-

2 comments:

mYshah said...

iskh tu la td aku ternampak tv besar ko tuh terkejut gile, xpasal2 PS2 dibawak ke sana, tp xpe la da lame xmain pon PS2 tuh, heehe

amboi lala sesedap je si bapak ko nih serang kite, FINE.

nway xprepare lagi nak promote untuk dinner esok nih, xpe2 aku percaya kat lala, huuuhu :D

Unknown said...

seriously???
best nyer shuk...
i would have die if i got that kind of present...
Nway, u r so lucky~~~
Happy birthday again...